Many businesses still prefer to have a high volume stand-alone photocopier in the office, even if it is used alongside a multifunction printing device. And when you look at the benefits of this type of photocopier for office use it’s easy to see why. Combined scanners, printers, copiers and fax machines certainly have their place, but if you need a large amount of copying done very quickly, a stand-alone copier from Blackbox Solutions will save you time, money and the hassle of outsourcing copy jobs.
A good quality office photocopier is an invaluable investment, and with the right servicing, one that will last for many years.
- Fast copy speed. A stand-alone office copier will have a much higher ppm (pages per minute) rating than a multifunction photocopier, with high end models reaching over 90ppm. Think how much time this could save employees.
- Low printing cost per page. The photocopy machine may be expensive in the first place, but per page, the cost of copying is very low, especially when you consider how much an external printing firm would charge for the same job.
- Durable. This type of office copier is designed to withstand very heavy use, making it the best choice for businesses that need daily copying.
- Document finishing features, such as binding, sorting and stapling. These features are far less common and less durable in multifunction photocopiers.
- Excellent functionality. Because stand-alone copiers are designed to do just that, copy, they are extremely fit for purpose. This means that they can cater for complex copy needs, such as duplex printing, different paper sizes, paper thicknesses and alignments.
- Easy to useand benefit from large, clear display panels.
- No need to connectthe photocopier to a desktop in order for it to make copies. However, the flexibility is there should you wish to do this, which then makes it possible to work as a printer or scanner should the need arise.
- Inbuilt memorymeans that documents can be backed up for quick access and amendments.
Large volume office photocopiers from Blackbox Solutions can be expensive pieces of office kit. So firstly, you need to make sure that it will be a good investment and there is a need for it in the office. Secondly, you should compare the cost of photocopying on a bought or rented machine. It may be that the copier is simply too costly to purchase outright, in which case, taking out a leasing contract could provide the perfect solution. This will also give you the advantages of inclusive servicing contracts, repairs and consumables. Although ubiquitous in companies around the world, photocopiers are not one and the same. They may fulfill more or less the same task, yet it is important to assess your needs and get proper information to find a model which will match your expectations and at the same time be simple enough to operate. Besides, when you intend to buy a photocopier, it’s also crucial to consider other options such as renting or leasing, to make sure you get the best service at the right price.